Turm mit Inneneinrichtung
The AUF1 TA 155mm self-propelled howitzer is an upgraded version of AUF1 developed by French Army Industries Group (Groupement des Industries de l’Armée de Terre, GIAT) in the 1970s on the basis of modified AMX-30B MBT chassis. The AUF1 TA is based on the more advanced AMX-30B2 MBT chassis and equipped with a higher turret ring and double-pin tracks which have a longer service life. The vehicle is equipped with a 155mm 39-caliber howitzer with an autoloader, and installed with a roof-mounted 12.7mm anti-aircraft machine gun. In 2006, AUF1 TAs were deployed in the peacekeeping operations by UNIFIL.
This 1/35 scale French AUF1 TA 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzer plastic model kit accurately replicates the turret interior construction; all hatches of the turret can be built open or closed; the running gear is realistically replicated with the help of the movable torsion bar suspension; cement-free workable track links are included; precision PE parts are included; two paint schemes are provided.
Length: 293mm Width: 90mm
- The Unique Polygon Turret Is Perfectly Reproduced On The Realistic Model.
- The Model Can Be Built As A White AUF1 TA Self-Propelled Howitzer Used In Peacekeeping Operations In Lebanon In 2006.
- Various Equipment On The Upper Front Hull Are Reproduced As Per The Real Things.
- PE Parts Are Provided To Replicate The Fine Grills On The Vehicle.
- The Extremely Unique Gun Recoil System Is Precisely And Realistically Reproduced.
- All Optical Parts Are Replicated With Clear Parts.
- The New Cement-Free Double-Pin Workable Tracks Are Easy To Assemble.
- The Running Gear Is Movable Thanks To The Movable Suspension And Workable Tracks.
- This Kit Contains Green, Brown And Clear Plastic Sprues, A PE Fret And A Decal Sheet.