And from the SWS 1/32 series!!
The Do 335 twin-seat version (A-12), long-awaited from Dornier fans will finally be released for 17,800 JPY (expected price)!!
Named „the anteater“ for its particular shape, this aircraft model that is worth celebrating, will be finally released as an SWS kit, full of its unique charm.
The finished kit will be early displayed at Zoukei-mura booth during the IPMS Convention to be held in Omaha, USA. All you guys coming to the IPMS, look forward to it!! The more you look at it, the more you feel the deep strength of Luftwaffe, no, of Dornier Company.
For this SWS kit, the following molds have been added to the base model of the highly acclaimed Do 335 single-seat version (A-0). Our 1/32 A-12 kit will be the first and most unique of its kind.
Single-seat kit is nice of course, but isn’t this fascinating twin-seat really cool?
- ●Differences between the Do 335 single-seat (A-0) and the Do 335 twin-seat (A-12):
- 1. From the early mass-produced single-seat bomber (A-0) to the mass-produced exercise bomber (A-12)
- 2. The front seat (with ejection seat) is almost identical, but the back seat (no ejection seat) has been added behind it, replacing of the mid-fuselage fuel tank
- 3. The backseat instrument panel was simplified with only the minimal requested instruments
- 4. The shape of the upper fuselage is very different due to the lump-like canopy of the backseat and its fairing
- 5. Square panel for rear engine inspection on the back of the backseat canopy on the right side of the fuselage
- 6. Foot hold to get in/off, added on the underside of the backseat canopy on the left side of the fuselage
Please make it part of your collection.